Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Glorious - Macklemore

I feel glorious, glorious

Got a chance to start again

I was born for this, born for this

It's who I am, how could I forget? - Macklemore

I know that I don't really ever quite show myself fully too often, but if you ever really wanted to get a view of who I really am, you'd just need to check out my playlist. It's a palette containing a rainbow.  When I was younger I thought that each song I listened to had a special meaning for me. LOL. Seriously, I do think this is the case in reality. I think the same about books and art too.  I think that it is important to pay attention to what's going on around you.  I've decided that my blog will be like my playlist; all of the important (and not important) moments in my life have a theme song. I'm going to share my playlist with you.

Let's start with Glorious.  I love this song because it's about moving forward and appreciating all that you have and every experience you've gone through. Not all days are easy, there are some intense inclines and treacherous roads behind and ahead.  It's all good; it's all growth.

I am proud of myself, even though I don't shout it from the rooftops. I have made a couple of leaps in my life: New York, Calgary and now the Dominican Republic. I am here for love. I didn't see it coming, as people told me it would be so. My love is a wonderful, caring, passionate and amazing person. Who knew he'd be on a tropical island? 

I am so happy and excited that I took this leap...let's see what happens next!!

Thera

No comments:

Post a Comment