Thursday, January 18, 2018

We Can't Stop

Well, it's been a learning experience already.  I've been here for 20 days today. Delvi has been so helpful and supportive and his family is amazing.
Here's a couple of things:
1. Everyone lives so close and the walls are so thin that everyone knows everything. I can hear everyone's music, arguing and phone calls.  You could learn a lot, if you were fluent in the language.  However, I'm not quite yet.  I'll get there.  It's hard to keep up in conversations, but I am picking up a lot more of the topics. I am even trying to participate, so that's good. At least I feel like I'm a part of things.
2. Because everyone is so close, they can hear everything in our house too. 😲 LOL. 
3. I have been pretty sick.  My stomach has been complaining a lot.  It recently was quite bad and I actually had to get treatment for enteritis (I've had it before).  I need IV fluids, vitamins and antibiotics.  Boo, but at least I'm to allergic to the food, which I was worried about.
4. The legal wedding is on a pause for a bit, until we can get the paperwork done.
5. The wedding!!!!! is in one month!  ONE MONTH!

We Can't Stop - Miley Cyrus
It's our party we can do what we want to
It's our house we can love who we want to
It's our song we can sing if we want to
It's my mouth I can say what I want 
It's cheesy and I don't care!

No comments:

Post a Comment